|Our award from Katie. Isn't she pretty?|
|Yay fur rain!!! (right before it started raining)|
|Our Daddy and his big bass. (11 lbs 4 oz.) Yes, he released it. *sigh* (Doesn't it look yummy?)|
|Gratuitous kitteh shot.|
Hi furriends, Prancer Pie here. Today's post is a lot of this and that. First, we wanna thank Katie and her Mom, Glogirly, fur this pawsome award! You can visit them HERE. Thanks, Katie! The award states that we have to answer 7 questions about ourselves and pass this on. We don't know if we can come up with 7 more, but here we go:
- On my front paws, I have a botched de-clawing job. I have nubbies growin there now. Mommy keeps them trimmed up fur me.
- I like it when Mommy trims up my nubbies.
- The ham-mick is my night-time bed. Every single night. That's sum serious sleepin.
- When Mommy gives me a good back scratchin, I lick her arms.
- Princess is the only kitteh I allow to groom me. Go figure.
- When I'm in the top cup of the cat tree, I always need one foot hangin out. (is this the equivalent of humans havin one leg on top of the covers?)
- I caught a grasshopper this week. By myself.
Now, to pass this along....
- Madi (whom Prancer adores) HERE.
- Our new woofie furriend, Reuben. If you don't know him, go over there now! He's adorable. You can visit him HERE.
- Our other Katie whom we love, KATIE ISABELLA. She's a beautiful tuxie girl, too.
- Jaava and Jura over at Pikku Punapippuri. We love them kittehz and Aiti, too. Visit the Burmese Butterballs HERE.
- Another woofie we love, Goose at the Gospel of Goose. Goose and his Mom take great hikes. You can visit them HERE.