September 8, 2012

Savin Up For Sunday

Princeton's swag from Garth Riley.

Princeton noms  his treats.

You gonna eat that, Princeton?

Hi furriends, Princeton here.  Whew, I just barely skidded in here to get this post done.  Mommy's aggravated at me cuz I pulled a good one on her while she was in the shower.  I use my little paws like hands and slid the shower door open and stuck my head in sideways.  She said it made her think of Jack Nicholson in The Shining.  Heeerrreee's  Johnny!!!   Hahahahahameow!

I wanted to share my loot I got from Garth Riley over at THE WORLD ACCORDING TO GARTH RILEY.   I was a winner in the Silly Photo Contest and got this great package from them. Thank you, Garth, you really know what kittehz like!  Mommy was very impressed with the handmade ornament that was dated and had my name on it.  Be sure and stop by to visit Garth, he's a great woofie.

We hope efurrybody has an easy Sunday and be sure to purr and purray fur Ann and Vic of ZOOLATRY.  Purrs, ya'll.

23 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning stuffs! Those treats look lovely!:)
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of stuff you got. Garth knows how to give.
    And a BIG Bawhahhaha on the shower thing. I lay just on the outside when MOM takes a shower and sometimes she forgets I do this and when she steps out she gets a big surprise.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! you got such yummy and nice stuff!!!
    Good Woofie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We laffed and laffed about your Jack Torrance moment--we hopes you didded not have a tiny hatchet.

    The Human said it also made her think about Norman Bates....a Boy's Best Friend is his Mother! Ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What fun stuff from Garth!
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Concatulations on winning those awesome prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Princeton you are one brave dude. Can you do Psycho as well ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what an amazing prize you won. Enjoy all your treats :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's some great stuff you got from Garth! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice gift package. Enjoy your winnings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Princeton my friend you are cruising for a bruising...what in the world...don't you know you never ever bother a lady in the shower!! MOL
    That was so funny

    Great loot from Garth Riley..for a K9..he certainly has great Feline shopping skills.
    Hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally sweet! I gotted stuffs from Garth too, they all had amazings! However, I no gotted any kitty treats. Probably because I no is a catses.

    Love,
    Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you like your prize package!!! Mommy and I had fun putting them together. I was so pleased when we found tennis balls for cats in the store!

    your pal,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a funny trick you played on your mom, Princeton!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like to stare at Mommy in the shower, and sometimes I yodel. Freaks her out, Every. Single. Time.

    ~Rupert

    ReplyDelete
  16. Party Mix is a favourite here and #1 has promised to bring us lots back from Canada!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  17. We have some of those treats around here! They're pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Neat stuff! I can be there in a couple hours to help eat and play...just sayin!


    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice package of treats.
    Just stay out of the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I only go into the shower after mum is done to lick up some water.

    Happy Mo Cats Day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! You got some great stuff! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete