|Prancer Pie workin the paws. Very mancatly.|
Hi furriends, Prancer Pie here on your Mancat Monday. We hope all our furriends had a great weekend. We are still keeping our East coast furriends on our purrs list.
We got an award last week from the beautiful CALLIE. Thanks so much, Callie! Be sure to drop by and visit her. This award says we are supposed to tell 7 things about our self. Well here goes:
- I like lettuce. When Mommy is makin salad, she lets me gnaw around on some.
- I woke the Mommy up last week by bunny kickin her hand under the covers. MOL!
- I enjoy the little fan blowing on my furs, year-round and Mommy turns it on fur me even when it's cold.
- I LUV nacho cheese Doritos. I DO NOT eat off-brand. (Mommy tried that)
- I am a Mommy's boy - and proud of it!
- Princess is the only kitteh allowed to groom me. Period.
- OK, this one's a big secret, so don't tell everybody - Mommy sings things like "Unforgettable" to me and I come running! I love fur her to sing to me!
These are fun and we sumtimes forget how much fun they are. Now, we are supposed to pass this along, but we always seem to be bringin up the rear on these awardies. So feel free to pick it up cuz we luv to read fun facts bout our furriends.
Everybody have a great Mancat Monday and purrs, ya'll.