|Precious looking sweetly at the camera.|
Hi furriends, Precious here on your Tuxie Tuesday. I'm overseeing the packing process here at my house. We have a very precise pattern we follow.
- Mommy gets an item out to pack, donate, throw-away, etc.
- I carefully watch Mommy with said item.
- Prancer Pie lounges in the tissue paper used to wrap breakable items.
- Princeton chews tissue paper into small wads and spits them onto the carpet.
- Mommy then pulls paper from under Prancer Pie.
- She then pushes Princeton out of tissue paper and takes remaining paper from his mouth.
- Finally the said item is packed or put in it's designated pile.
Well, until this:
|Princeton the photobomber.|
Maybe I'll just wrap him, put him in a box, or better yet, put him in the "donate" pile. HahaMeow! Happy Tuxie Tuesday and purrs, y'all.
Remember: TUXIES RULE!!! (princeton drools)