WHAT YOU SEE: Princeton obviously enjoying his 4 a.m. decoupage/paper mache class.
WHAT YOU DON'T: Preslee & Prudie (ever the eager apprentices) making a run for it.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The white powder is after-shower powder that was used for their craft medium.
- YES, the Mommy did learn her lesson about putting away toilet paper.
- Obviously the only safe place to keep toilet paper is on the ceiling.
- The Mommy took away the remaining roll and tottered back off to bed, leaving the mess.
- At 6 a.m., the Daddy pushed the whole mess into Mommy's potty room and shut the door.
We think this is a purrfect way to start the week. The Mommy is in disagreement. We're all on probation, including Daddy. MOL!
Here's to us mancats this Monday! Have a great day efurrybody and purrs, y'all.