Hi furriends, let's get right to it. We've got a lot of ground to cover.
We got an award! Thank you so much to the THE CAT ON MY HEAD kittehz! We are supposed to tell 7 things about ourselves. So, here we go:
- Precious is wearing 2 scratches on her nose right now from scrapping with Princeton.
- Princeton has jumped into the shower with the Mommy the last two nights.
- Prancer Pie has recently taken up bunny-kickin and nibblin on the Mommy. Heh-heh.
- Some kitteh left a "prezzie" for Mommy in one of the ham-micks last week. We're not telling who it was.
- Precious favorite snoozing spot lately has been in Dad's closet, on the suitcase.
- Princeton tried to get behind the flat screen tv last week. If Mommy hadn't caught him, the tv would have been knocked to the floor.
- Prancer Pie is a faucet drinker and not a very neat one, either. He walks away with water dribbling down his chin and chest fur!
If we don't post on our bloggie or on Facebook, don't panic. We are under an Ice Storm Warning starting Thursday and ending Friday. We will very likely lose our power and don't know when we'll get it back. (don't worry, we have plenty of cat food and litter!)
Well, that's the end of this announcement. HahahaMeow!
We hope efurrybody has a great Thursday and purrs, y'all!