February 6, 2012

Tuxie Tuesday - Norty Or Not


Don't I look adorable?  Looks can be deceiving.
Ya'll been missin me?  Yep, me, the nefur-imitated, often-irritated, Precious!  I was a good girl all through the holly-daze. (Sandy-Claws n all)  Well, you can kiss that crap goodbye!  I'm baaa-aacckk!  There was no easy way to break it to the Mommy, so I just left her a few prezzies. MOL! She was pretty unsuspecting at first.  She efun tried to defend my honor. (SNORT!)   She said the really crazy thing is that you can tell I really enjoy bein norty.  It's like a sport wif me.  I do sumthin really bad and run wif glee through the house or to my confessional.  I've no shame at all.  A girl has to make a name for herself sumhow.  Well, I gotta go, there's a drinking straw, tail, or toe wif my name all ofur it.  Remember: TUXIES RULE!!!  Purrs, ya'll.  




18 comments:

  1. Hey Precious! Good to have the old you back again. Being too good is boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am never norty, so we love to hear other kitties having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, you might even be badder than... Binga! And it takes some effort to be badder than a tortie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Precious, it is really just "spirirted", not "norty".

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOL Precious you have the 'night crazies'!! It is purrfectly normal and acceptable behavior. That being said, night crazies often creep up on you when you least expect them and when the peeps are asleep or vulnerable.
    Hugs Madi your admirer

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh, what did happen? :)
    As I know you are adorable and a good hint is take peaceful naps now!
    I think it's all you need!
    MOL
    purrs
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll have to report back on your exploits, Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just know that we could never ever be naughty (before brekkie)!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a real beauty, Precious=we bet your Mommy forgets all about your norty ways as soon as she sees that gorgeous face!!...Happy week, precious friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
    PS...We loved Prancer's photo in the laundry basket yesterday=too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww. Bet you get away with everything you do. You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious
    YOU are so right "tuxies rule"!

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! We are glad you are back to your normal norty self, Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me thinks everybody over there is a Cat From Hell!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet Precious now you tell us...how could anything as pretty as you be norty? Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh, you do looks very adorable even if you are very norty...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Precious! I juss loves me a norty girl! Would you like to be queen for a day?

    ReplyDelete