June 13, 2011

About me.

Doodz, the best snax. Ever.
It's time I told you a little about my self. My mom doesn't know my birthday, but my gotcha day is Dec.23. I'm almost 10. I was just a babe when my mom and dad (we don't talk alot about dad, cuz i'm a mama's boy.) heard something crying in the pasture next to my house. They called, "here kitty, kitty, kitty. They made me feel safe and I was hungry, so I wandered on up. Friends, let me tell you, I was in sad, sad, shape. (My mommy cries a little bit at this part.) I was not even a handful of kitten and I had been badly burned. My mom sat up all nite feeding me, doctoring my wounds, and just stayin by my side, so I would feel safe and loved. I survived the night. Several vet trips and several hundred dollars later I officially became mommy's lil man. It was a long time before my body healed, but my heart healed much quicker. Surprisingly my fur grew back and I don't have any scars from my former life(mental or physical). Kitties, life's been good since then. I nap, nom, frisk, and love all day every day. So now you know a lil bit more about this mancat.

12 comments:

  1. Hi ya, Prancer! It's nice to meet you! Wow, that is a sad story, but now you have a great home and get lots of love!! That's a happy story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, Prancer Pie! Very nice to meet you! Good luck with the blogging and feel free to ask if you have any questions, we've been at this a while now. I had a bad start to life too but I live like a queen in Australia these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw mommy tearing up a bit while she read this blog entry over my shoulder. We're both relieved that you had a full recovery. A very happy story indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad that Mom found you and saved you. We know you are very special to her. You sure are a pretty color. Our Mom had a little tear in her eye too over the rescue. Take care and have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMC, what a story. Gave us chills, and not in a good way. You were so blessed to have found wonderful humans...and they blessed to have found YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Mr. Prancer, that's a terrible story with a beautiful ending! We're so glad that your parents found you and cared for you - how horrible that must have been! We love how you say your heart healed fast. You have amazing parents, Friend.

    Love, Fuzzy and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for telling us about how you cam to be with your forever family, Prancer Pie. It is one of those sad yet happy tales. We're so happy you knocked at the right door and have been loved ever since.

    Purrs,
    Th Chans

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are glad to know how you came to be with your new Mom and Dad - we are so pleased that you are safe with them and well cared for. We wish the plague on your first "home" if you can call it that. We didn't have a good start either but compared to yours it was paradise.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Prancer Pie, thanks for stopping by our blog. Nice to meet some new kitties. Our uncle stormie lives in the OK state, in Tulsa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sure is a good thing ya decided to respond ta Mom and Dad's calls so many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have been trying to put a comment on your Wednesday post but it keeps coming up with error on page - thought you might like to know in case anyone else is having trouble.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so lucky to have found your forever home.

    ReplyDelete