June 16, 2011

It Was A Dark And Stormy Nite...

Precious  showing some of her handiwork.
Precious here. I'm doing the post tonite. Mom's had dental work and Prancer's taking care of her. A little about me - i was a rescue too. It was a dark and stormy nite and I wandered up, wet, and shivering.  We live out of town, so when a kitty comes up, there's very little chance it belongs to a neighbor. Mom took me in. To repay my mom and dad for saving me, i've made it my life's work to tear up everything in the house AND harass senior diva kitty (Princess). Seriously furriends, i work hard at it every day of my life. On special occasions, i leave little surpise packages for mom or dad to find. I'm not much of a lap kitty. If I want one (a lap), i'll take it. If you don't love me enough, i'll bite your chin, arm, or whatever is easily accessible. That being said, I am an excellent mouser, lizard chaser, and hopper killer. Mom says sometimes the kitties (and humans) that are the hardest to love, are the ones that need it the most. :)

9 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Precious! I'm glad you came in from the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hi, Precious. You should join The Tuxedo Gang with me.

    Max S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound as though you are going to be great fun Precious.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Precious! It sounds like you were dumped in the country - we're glad your mom and dad saved you! And hey, don't worry about a few claw marks in the furniture - our mom says cats are more important than fancy stuff! It's very nice to meetcha!

    Your friends in OK too, Fuzzy and Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Precious
    We love what your Mom said about those that are the hardest to love need it the most, that is the truth. Mom said that applied to me, but I don't know what she means by that. Umfgh!
    It was so nice to meet you.
    purrs
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you and welcome to the land of blogging cats :-) I just signed up as a follower and I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ~Avalon, http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete