June 19, 2011

Put It All On The Table.

Me, Precious sneaking a seat on Prancer's table.

My table.

Defending my table.

Me sharing with Precious.

Hi furriends, Prancer here. Guess what? I give mom the "look" and she moved my table back in! This is furry exciting. I first inherited my table from my human bean sister two years ago. It was just making a trip through the house, back from the bean's dorm. I fell in love. My mom didn't have the heart to get rid of it. So we kept it. She brought a new cat tree home thinking it could repace my table. Not a chance. Mom tried to slowly phase the table out. I was not happy. So today, it got moved back in! I know it doesn't really match anything, but i really like it. Thanks mom!!! (she's one in a million)

12 comments:

  1. Nice table! And you are very nice to share it with your sister. Maybe you are not a bad brother...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope that table will survive by you guys' scratching !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad you got to keep your table. You showed your mom who's boss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're happy that your table came back. We know your Mom appreciates your decorating abilities.

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat Fang Schway is NOT to be questioned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried bouncing from the table to the cat tree? If they're stable enough, that would be a lot of fun. We're always jumping from one place to another without wasting time walking across the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you get to keep your table. After all, it's yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! I prefer tables over cat trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so purrleased to see you got to keep YOUR TABLE Prancer.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect kitty-sized table! And it even has two stories!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prancer
    I am so glad to see you got your table back, and that is super sweet of you to share it with Precious.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kids! Thanks for visiting me!

    I like your table. Sometimes you have to train moms to leave well enough alone. What do we care about decor when we have comfort?

    ReplyDelete