October 24, 2011

Contemplations and Ruminations on Tuxie Tuesday

Me, casing the joint.
I really can be a sweet girl

Me, eatin outta the mini-mancat's dish. Hahameow.
Hi ya'lls. It's Tuxie Tuesday and I'm your host, Precious. Here's a few thoughts I've had lately:

1. My good/evill ratio is purrfectly proportioned to my black/white coloring.
2. When in motion, my little nose is bright pink, when at rest, pale pink.
3. Food is better when eaten from sumbody else's dish. (refer to photo #3)
4. Why would we haf claws if we weren't meant to use them? I mean, they're not just fur looks.
5. Be luffable to hoomans once in awhile. It makes them lower their guard.(refer to photo #2)
6. And last, but certainly not least, we need a tuxie holiday. Shouldn't efurryone be honoring us?

I hopes you enjoyed what I had to say. Befur I go, here's a little quote I want to share. Words that I really take to heart: Mistakes haf been made; others will be blamed. Hahameow! TUXIES RULE!!!

19 comments:

  1. hii pwetty Precious...
    love your dish set. so luxury pursssss..

    Meow Meow Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Precious, we think you are so smart. We hope you don't mind if we takes notes. We are very young tuxies with a lot to learn.

    Purrs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Tuxie's most definitely rule yaaaaaaay. Of course there should be a special holiday so that effurryone can honour us hee he :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! ouar are precious! I love your words of wisdom and I shall take them to heart!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go TUXIES RULE!!!
    I'm on your side : )
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tuxi-isms... Very wise, Precious.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious, numbers 1 through 3 fit my bro to a tee. Maybe he's a secret tuxie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were definitely named correctly.....cuz you are totally precious, Precious!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tuxies should rule according to Hannah who is nodding her head. On the other paw Lucy is shaking her head to mean no!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Precious, your ruminations are quite interesting! I loved hearing about your nose and yes, I totally agree about food tasting better when it's not yours. Better yet, stolen food is the best! Anyway, you have some great advice. I'm gonna go use my claws right now!
    Purrs,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious those are some very meaningful and deep observations....rest now you don't want to tax your brain too much
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious, our Sweet Pea's nose (and paw pads) do the same thing!
    Mommy says you *may* have mixed up your ratio rationale, but we beg to differ.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well stated Precious. Tuxies are so smart, even if they are grey and white, like me.
    Orange kitties are very annoying.
    You have good advice here of course!

    bonks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Precious
    YOU are so right, where's our holiday???
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Precious, you are pretty funny! And you're right about the claws thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Foods on another plate is always better!

    Cats of wildcat woods

    ReplyDelete
  17. You know, those dishes *ARE* nice. Hmmm. Why don't *I* have nice dishes like that?

    Precious, Human devotion is your due. You need not pretend to be luffable to get it. Only if your *really* want to.

    ReplyDelete