October 17, 2011

Tuxie Tuesday

What is that?

Could it be?

Yep, it's me Precious!
I guess I'll dive right in here and give you the rundown. Sum kitteh may  haf left small turds packages all ofur the house, like in a basket, on a rug, and just random places. Sum kitteh may haf chased the mini mancat til he puked. Sum kitteh may haf put the bitey on hoomans and kittehz alike, until they bleeded, tore anudder hole in the carpet, peed the floor (two times), knocked the telephone into the trash, cleared a tabletop, and just caused general mayhem. What's my secret, you may ask? Well kittehz, once a day I crawl up on Mommy's lap and luf her like crazy and make her feel speshul. It's a good thing I'm cute. Happy Tuesday ya'll and remember: TUXIES RULE!!!

18 comments:

  1. Yes, Precious, it sure is good that you're cute if even half that list is true... Whoa... What a day.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Precious - and I thought Binga was incorrigible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom love your style : )
    She said she should come down here some time..MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the typical day of a tuxie kitty hee he :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being cute is an excellent distraction. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - sounds like you have some serious time on your paws for all that mayhem!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you have been bust causing mayhem. Good job your so lovable te he.. HUgs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yous is becoming a good Cat From Hell!
    We Rock!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom Paula says she's glad that some kitty isn't me.

    Truffle

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL hehe dey sure do my furriend!! And OMC that is a lot of mayhem!

    Purrrrrrrrrrrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Precious do we hear shadows of mayhem? :::hehehe::: YOu are doing a good job.
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! I think Pee Queen is bowing down to you!

    (But maybe you should think about giving your poor mom a break.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are my hero! Your mom is very lucky to have you to make life so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, you sure make it interesting around your house, Precious!!

    ReplyDelete