June 13, 2012

Thursday Thoughts And An Award

What you see:  Handsum Prancer Pie relaxing.

What Mommy sees:  The left-overs from playtime. MOL!

Hi furriends, Prancer Pie here.  I am so excited to tell you we got an award from Mario da Cat.  (You can visit Mario HERE. ) It's the Sunshine Award, isn't it pretty?  Now, I have to answer sum questions about myself.





  1. My Favorite Number is one, cuz I'm numero uno in my Mommy's life and she's #1 in mine.
  2. My Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink is the milk off my Mommy's cereal. MOL!
  3. Facebook or Twitter= Facebook.  I'm just starting my take-over on Mommy's FB.
  4. My Passion is mine Mommy!
  5. My Favorite Pattern would have to be the pattern on a Nacho Cheese Dorito. Yummm.
  6. My Favorite Day of the Week would have to be Caturday. Mommy sings the Caturday song to me.  
  7. My Favorite Flower would have to be the lovely Daisy on this great award!

We are supposed to pass this along to 10 more bloggers, but don't know who has received this yet. So, if you are a new blogger and see this, or one of our woofie furriends, please pick this up.  Happy Thursday and purrs, ya'll.

21 comments:

  1. Concats on the awardie! You deserve it. We loved yer "favorite pattern"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Caturday Song"? There's a song? Share, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. concats on the award Prancer Pie :)

    It looks like you had mighty fun with your play time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Concatulations on your award. Looks like you had a great game there :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award, Prancer! You look mighty pleased with yourself in the first picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prancer congrats on the most wonderful well deserved award!!

    Too bad one of the questions wasn't
    What is your favorite bug!! I bet it is a grass hopper.

    Hugs to my handsome friend your BFFF
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good answers pal. I love how your mom is #1 in your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We like your answers.

    cats of wildcat woods

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concats of your award. We have never heard the Caturday Song.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Concats! We love your fave drink - MOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! Aww huge concats with your fabulous pretty award! Yay! Awwww lovely Prancer - you love your mum!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. We think you are our sunshine too.

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. concats on this great award. you all kitties were responsible for this.

    humans only see the other side of a relaxing and satisfied cat, isn't it?

    emma and buster

    ReplyDelete
  14. concats on the and and your fine answers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo Hoo! What fabulisious answers! Now lets all sing the Caturday song (day after tomorrow!)
    Kisses
    Nellie (and Kozmo)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Concats on your well deserved award! Would you sing the Caturday song for us? We've never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete