June 4, 2012

Tuxie Tuesday's Toe-hold on Mommy

I'm really just a shy girl.~ Precious

Tuxie toesies. (i got the mommy wrapped around one of them)


Hi furriends, Precious here on your Tuxie Tuesday!  Wow, what a couple of big days.  The ball last weekend, our blogaversary yesterday, it's enough to wear a gal out.

 I need my beauty rest and I've made myself a nice little nest in Mom's throw pillows at the foot of her bed.  She says I look so cute she doesn't haf the heart to put them away.  MOL!  I made biskits so hard on her yesterday, that she bleeded, but she didn't haf the heart to make me quit. Do we see a pattern here???  I do and I intend to take full advantage of it.  Mebbe if I put on my pitiful, woe is me face, I will get extra Temptations too.  What do you kittehz think?

I think I got this Mommy thing workin fur me. That's why TUXIES RULE !!!  (hee-hee)  Happy Tuesday and purrs, ya'll.

Pee Ess - thanks fur all the great comments yesterday!

21 comments:

  1. Your tuxies - and torties, too - could really give some good human manipulation lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your pretty stunning white toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! those toesies are so shiny, they make me drool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, Tuxie's most definitely rule hee he :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YES! Tuxies indeed rule. It took me no time at all to have mommy kissing my feets and doing my bidding..and liking it. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tuxies do rule! We're living proof of thqat. he he - I love how you have your mom wrapped right around that cute little tuxie paw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious...OMC my Mom is loving your feathery white furs on the side of your right leg. Girlfriend you got it going on on the 'rule' scale.
    You are a girl and we know they rule and a Tuxie Double rule!
    Hugs Madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our Mum has a thing for white toesies too and we both have them!Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. emma says tuxies rule too. i noticed that tuxies are the quiet leaders. they are headstrong in the shy sweet way that humans cannot say no to.

    Emma and Buster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy tuxie Tuesday! Your toes are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry, Precious...we're not buying that "I'm just a shy girl" line! We know you got your mom wrapped around your snow white paws!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious
    We tuxie girls know how to *work it*!!!
    --teehee--
    (the wrapping them around our cute little white pawsies)

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course Tuxies rule! Especially with toesies like yours and mine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure are a very pretty tuxie girl, Precious.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  15. We also have a soft spot for Tuxies ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're sure you've got your mom wrapped around a bunch of toesies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know you are just setting her up to take advantage of her good nature Precious. It is all about YOU! Which is why I loves U sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you got those xtra Temptations.

    ReplyDelete