June 18, 2012

Very Illuminating Monday


Princeton and Chi.  Partners in crime.  (sorry fur the laserz)

Hi furriends, Princeton here.  I got an awardie from Ana over at GARDEN COTTAGE CATS, you should definitely go visit them. Their bloggie is pawsome!  It's just so pretty wif flowers, moosik, and of course, kittehz!

Well, let's get to it.   I am to tell one Illuminating fact about myself.  MY BEST FURRIEND IS A WOOFIE AND SHE LIVES WIF US AS OUR SISFUR.  My sisfur's name is Chi-Chi, and she is a rescue just like the rest of us.  Chi, is a chihuahua.  I outgrew her quickly, but she is large in spirit.  Even though I am much larger than her now, she still plays Thundering Herd of Elephants wif me. We rassle til Mom yells at us and we like to eat each other's foods. (til Mom yells at us again)  We snuggle when it is chilly and we like to play by biting each other's bums. (more illumination) MOL!
Mommy says this works out so well cuz Chi thinks she is a kitteh.

We is supposed to pass this, but it seems we are always behind the times and everybody we know has it.  So, if you don't have it, please, please, pick it up and let us know.  Happy Monday to all those mancats out there and purrs, ya'll.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulation on your award. It is well deserved I'd say. Your BFF is a sweet girl. Allred tried to bite my butt once. It was scary.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must be so much fun to have a woofie as a sisfur :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really sweet, Prancer! I got the award too and today, I shared a fact about me and my woofie too!

    Purrs,
    The Beebs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a big fan of dogs myself, Princeton, but if your relationship with Chi-Chi makes your human get loud, that is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved learning this about you Princeton (and I wish I knew how you got your pawsome name..which I have been at pains to tell you before.I love.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jumping Catfish Prancer you are a mysterious mancat. We had NOT one clue you had a wolfie in your house.
    Chi is absolutely precious.

    Give her a nose tap from me and a belly rub from mom
    Hugs madi your BFFF

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is terrific that you love your woofie sister! Congrats on the nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Princeton! We didn't know you had a woofie living with you. That must be so much fun :)
    Chi chi is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Princeton you taught Chi to be a cat and the catly ways that is some training. Such an illuminating fact.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uh, you guys have a WOOFIE living there? How did I not know this? Has it been a State Secret up to now?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award! Ditto Spitty...we didn't know there was a dog in your household. You guys sure know how to have fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ::reeling in shock::

    We demand to know more about Chi-Chi! Like, how have you managed to hide her for so long?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now how did we not know you had a dog in your family too? Chi Chi is very cute. Congrats on that wonderful award. Thanks for illuminating us:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prancer
    Concats on your award.
    That was a very illuminating fact about you. I bet it's fun to play THoE with Chi.

    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your award! Chi is a cute doggie, nice to meet her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. We're amazed to see a woofie that's smaller than us cats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't know you had a doggie sister!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  18. We're not so sure we'd like a woofie as a best furriend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Concatulations! Me loved your illuminations! and me loves my hairy slobbery sisters too. We loves to play thundering herd and wrestle! You woodie is a cutie!
    Kisses Nellie

    ReplyDelete