July 27, 2011

Shocking


Me slappin my forehead while laffin.
 Hello furriends, Prancer here! It is rarely boring at our house. Today was no exception! My stoopid sisfur, Precious, did sumfin crazy. We wuz all mindin our business, when Mom and Dad spied Precious gnawing at her back and actin all crazy! (more than usual) Then she puffed out all ofur and run to the corner of the room and gnawed lower on her back and leg. Then she started gnawing on her foot, then the bottom of her foot. She acted like her skin was crawlin all ofur, then just quit. It was at this time it occurred to mom she was playing by the tv cords and she is known fur chewin on cords. Mom's sure she prolly got herself a lil electrical shock. Mom and Dad checked her ofur and kept an eye on her fur further stoopid unusual behavior.  Sisfurs! Haf a happy Thursday! Purrs, ya'll.

19 comments:

  1. Sounds scary!

    PS We're so excited that you liked the book on Nook!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, biting cords is danjerus! Mom put icky tasting stuff called bitter apple all over ours so stoopid Sadie would stop doing dat. Mom was afraid she 'lectricute herself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she's okay. That does sound rather strange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Prancer, we sure hope your sisfur doesn't make a habit of chewing those lecktrial cords - does she know they are dangerous? Yeah you put da bitey on them and they puts the bitey back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! We hope Precious is okay today! Maybe you guys need those cord protectors...Aren't they just plastic tubes with a slit in them to go over the cords? :-)

    The mom considers herself very lucky that none of us has chewed cords...knock on wood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope Precious is not burned by the cables if she chewed them. It could be furry ouchie for her.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMC! We hope Precious is okay. We are sure she learned a valuable lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well we are glad Precious is OK. Bet that did sting a little bit. Love your picture Prancer. But what a norty kitty for laughing so hard. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh oh that was just awful! We hope that never ever happens again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so glad Precious is ok...About 100 years ago my peeps first family pet was a mighty Mini Doxie named Toto. When he was a puppy he was always getting into trouble too. Mom told me he chewed on a swag lamp cord that was tied up out of the way...he got a little shock too. It really scared them because he literally passed out. My Dad grabbed him and started giving him chest massages while Mom called the Vet. About the time the vet came on the phone Toto was up walking around and eating. The vet told them to watch him for the rest of the day. He lived to be 11....and he nver ever chewed on cords again.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope she gets smarter like you, Prancer Pie. Chewing on cords is Not Wise. Plus, they duz not even taste good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious no more chewing on cords!
    Prancer do you know our Mr Jinx will chew on anything when he is hungry to get Mom's attention so she will feed him, he's a smarty pants isn't he?
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are glad Precious is okay! Our sisfur, Piewhackits, one time jumped up onto the kitchen counter while Mumsy was cooking brake-fasts. She landed right on top of the eggs Mumsy had out to cook! Pie broke every one of them and gots egg all overs herself...then the kitchen...then the floor...then under the couch.

    Yup, Sisfurs!
    =^~^=

    ReplyDelete
  14. We sure hope Precious is okay and we hope she stays away from cords. Maybe your Mom could put something nasty flavored on them?

    The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cords are very tricky by being tempting to look at. Those electric cords can bite back, Precious do try to be careful next time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh no! We hope you tell Precious to stop chewing on the cords. It's not a good thing. Ernie likes to chew on the cords too...so far, he's been lucky to not get shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that could have really been bad, but at least she is okay!

    ReplyDelete